SUBMIT AN EVENT
Guidelines for listing events on Auburn-Arts.com:
- Auburn-Arts.com is designed to inform the public about upcoming arts events; it does not provide information about arts groups that do not offer art events to the public.
- Organizations must be 501c3 non-profit organizations to be included.
- Community organization events must be arts-related and fall into one of the following categories: Art Exhibits, Classes, Comedy, Dance, Film, History, Lectures, Music, Poetry/Literary, Theater.
- The event venue must be in Auburn or the immediately surrounding towns including Owasco, Sennett, and Throop.
- The event must be open to the public.
- Auburn-Arts must approve all organizations or venues for inclusion on the site.
To find out if your event, venue or organization is eligible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.